Páginas

26 de junho de 2013

porque o mundo está em luta


america are u ok
we r starting a revolution brb

  • Me: comes online for some casual reblogging
  • Me: accidentally joins a raging feminist movement

i am tired of people and sexism and racism and homopobia and transphobia and ageism and slut shaming and rape culture and twats and the world in general and i’m far too young to be sick of life

Without Tumblr, I would legitimately know nothing about what’s going on in the world.

  • me earlier: oh i'll go to bed early tonight
  • me right now: NO JUST KIDDING WE'RE STARTING A REVOLUTION AT MIDNIGHT THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

if my children live in a world where a man raping and impregnating a woman is seen as a lesser offense than that same woman aborting the baby i’m going to shove some cacti down people’s throats

is this the revolution
when can i start throwing flaming bras at politicians

the fact that a bunch of young adults with no lives on a blogging website can figure out what is moral and what is not instead of a bunch of men who work in the government for a living is just astonishing. what a world we live in. 


Things I’m thankful for today in Canada:

  • I can have sex with whoever I want
  • Health care covered my birth control
  • If a condom breaks I can go buy the morning after pill without showing ID
  • It costs me $0 for STI tests
  • If I got pregnant I could get an abortion
  • I can marry anyone I want, whether they’re a boy or girl
That’s it. everybody go home. Pack your bags, we goin to canada. Even if they have bagged milk, idec rn



STOP FORCING YOUR RELIGION INTO GOVERNMENT LAWS
THERE’S SUPPOSED TO BE A FUCKING SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
THAT MEANS KEEP YOUR CHRISTIAN “MORALS” BULLSHIT OUT OF OUR LAWS PLEASE AND THANK YOU

I think the concept of virginity was created by men who thought their penises were so important it changes who a woman is.










Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário